This program provides physicians and clinical health care providers with a practical knowledge base of the most current data available regarding patients who are suffering from chronic venous disease. Research and clinical case studies are presented so participants gain a comprehensive overview of chronic venous disease including venous anatomy, pathophysiology, and diagnostic and treatment options for venous disease.
Topics & Presentations:
- Chronic Venous Disease – History
- Chronic Venous Disease – Anatomy & Pathophysiology
- Clinical Diagnosis/CEAP Classification
- CVI – Ultrasound Diagnosis
- Treatment of Chronic Venous Disease
- Thought Provoking Aspects of Venous Insufficiency
- Treating Combined Arterial and Venous Disease
- Cosmetic Phlebology
- Questions & Answers
Physicians and clinical health care providers will earn up to 3.0 prescribed CME credits for this special event at no charge.
- Date-Time: December 2, 2010
- Open House Event: “Drop in” between 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Location: Center for Vein Restoration 7300 Hanover Parkway, Suite 104 Greenbelt, Maryland
Watch for a 2011 Calendar of Events coming soon!
Registrations are accepted for this complimentary, CME-accredited program. To register, call Angela Speck at 301-860-0930, x318.