Juan Zapata, MD, ABLVM
- A native of Colombia, South America; he graduated with his medical degree from the Universidad Pontificia Bolivarana in Colombia,
- Completed an Internal Medicine residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital and Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Illinois.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Phlebology America Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- For a good time, he enjoys Astronomy and Scuba-Diving.
“Treating venous insufficiency has been rewarding to me by impacting the lives of many people who felt there was no hope for their leg problems.”