Juan Zapata, MD, ABLVM
Experience: 21 Years
Credentials & Certifications
Internal Medicine, Phlebology
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
There are no professional associations listed.
- A native of Colombia, South America; he graduated with his medical degree from the Universidad Pontificia Bolivarana in Colombia,
- Completed an Internal Medicine residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital and Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Illinois.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Phlebology America Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- For a good time, he enjoys Astronomy and Scuba-Diving.
Locations Served by
2301 N University Dr.
Suite 210 Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
“Treating venous insufficiency has been rewarding to me by impacting the lives of many people who felt there was no hope for their leg problems.”