Get To Know Dr. Fincher
Dr. Fincher is a devoted, compassionate physician who is dedicated to helping patients live free from the discomfort associated with vein disease. She is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American Vein & Lymphatic Society and the American College of Cardiology.
She is especially thrilled to serve patients in association with Center for Vein Restoration (CVR) in Fairhope and Mobile. Dr. Fincher believes that patients not only benefit from the advanced treatment techniques offered at CVR, but the patients also benefit from the courteous, professional, and caring approach to patient care demonstrated throughout the entire CVR organization—from the first phone call to the final check-out.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Suppor
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Diseases, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Medical degree, University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (Magna cum Laude honors), Mississippi College, Clinton, MS
- American Vein & Lymphatic Society
- American College of Cardiology
- Ultrasound techniques, diagnostic and therapeutic
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
More About Dr. FIncher
Dr. Fincher considers vein disease one of the most underdiagnosed and undertreated medical conditions. She is committed to improving the quality of her patients’ lives by using advanced, office-based technology that uses only local anesthesia. These procedures allow patients to return to normal activities immediately. She is proud that the minimally invasive procedures offered at CVR can restore patients’ confidence, both physically and emotionally, quickly.
Describing herself as “both a patient and student of medicine,” it is important to Dr. Fincher to listen deeply to and to learn from her patients. She hopes that in doing so, her patients and their families will understand her devotion to them and to restoring quality of life through the simple yet powerful treatment options she provides.