MD, FACS, RVT
Get to Know Dr. Mesh
Dr. Mesh is a board-certified Vascular Surgeon with more than 25 years of experience. He has been active in the specialized treatment of venous disorders for over 20 years.
Dr. Mesh's Credentials
- American Board of Surgery – Vascular Surgery
- Northwestern University, Fellowship, Vascular Surgery
- University of Chicago, Residency, General Surgery
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Ohio, Medical Degree
- Northwestern University, Master of Science in Health Informatics
- American Venous Forum
- Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
More About Dr. Mesh
Dr. Mesh attended the University of Michigan as an Undergraduate where he graduated with Honors and Distinction. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine where he was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha (National Honorary Medical Society). After taking his General Surgery Residency at the University of Chicago, he completed his Vascular Fellowship at Northwestern University. Most recently, he obtained a Master of Science in Health Informatics from Northwestern University.
Dr. Mesh has been a faculty member at Case Western Reserve University and Rush University. He was medical director of Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratories and authored more than 20 peer-reviewed articles in the medical literature.
Dr. Mesh practiced for several years with Midwest Vein in the Chicago location before joining Center for Vein Restoration in 2020. He is highly rated among his patients and is known for his providing each patient with individualized attention, explaining all treatments and conditions in a high level of detail.