MD, FSVS, FACS
Get to Know Dr. Hupp
Dr. Hupp a board-certified vascular surgeon with over 25 years of medical experience. Dr. Hupp has practiced vascular surgery in the Annapolis area since 2002. He was the first surgeon in the Annapolis area to perform endovenous ablations starting in 2005 and he has performed thousands of procedures since. Starting in 2016, he practiced with Maryland Vein Professionals, and then joined the Center for Vein Restoration in 2020 when the two companies partnered.
Dr. Hupp's Credentials
- Vascular Surgery
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Fellow in Endovascular Surgery
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow in Vascular Surgery
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Assistant in Surgery & Chief, West Surgical Service
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Resident in Surgery
- Harvard Medical School, MD
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Southern Association for Vascular Surgery
- Member, Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Ulcers
- Top Doc, What’s Up Annapolis Magazine (2015, 2016)
- Bausch & Lomb 'Young Medical Investigator Award' (1986)
More About Dr. Hupp
Dr. Hupp attended Stanford University and received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in Boston. He completed his General Surgery Residency and Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital. He also completed and Endovascular Fellowship at Southern Illinois University in 2002.
In over 25 years of private practice, Dr. Hupp has performed thousands of open, minimally invasive, catheter-based and ultrasound guided vascular procedures. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and has been widely published on the topic of Vascular Surgery. Throughout his career, Dr. Hupp has held many prestigious academic and hospital appointments.