Get to Know Dr. Wilsher
Devoted, hard-working, and compassionate physician with eight years of experience in diagnosing and treating venous and lymphatic disease and in family medicine. She is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physiciansand a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
Dr. Wilsher has a long-standing history of successful outcomes, high patient satisfaction rates, and excellent communication skills. As a devoted patient advocate, she approaches each patient as a whole person, not just the issue that brought the patient in for a consultation.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM)
- Board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Internship and residency, Family Practice and Neurology, Garden City Hospital, Garden City, MI
- Medical degree, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Master of Arts, Philosophy, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, University of Michigan, Dearborn, MI
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, University of Michigan, Dearborn, MI
- Venous Insufficiency
- Radiofrequency and laser ablation
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Perforator ablation
More About Dr. Wilsher
Dr. Wilsher began her career as a family medicine practitioner and is now dedicated exclusively to treating venous and lymphatic disorders, including varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, venous leg ulcers, and other disorders of venous, lymphatic, and mixed origin.
In addition to being technically adept and efficient, Dr. Wilsher enjoys an excellent rapport with her patients. She listens intently to the patient’s concerns and takes the time necessary to communicate her findings and recommendations thoroughly. Dr. Wilsher is equally communicative with referring providers and prides herself on working as a team on behalf of the mutual patient.