Continuing Medical Education (CME) Events
We are pleased to offer new and updated Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses available to physicians nationally. Taught by our medical team, these multi-credit courses help doctors maintain competence while learning about new and developing techniques in our field.
Currently, we are running our Venous Exchange - a series of 1.0 Credit Live CME Webinars online. Learn more and register via Eventbrite.
Want one of our physicians to host a CME webinar for your organization? Contact us!
* Our past CME events are recorded and available for viewing and credit on our YouTube. Note: Credits expire January 31, 2021.
CME Webinar: Everything you Need to Know about Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) | Dr. Laura Kelsey | 1.0 Credit CME
CME Webinar: Tip & Tricks to Tame Telangiectasias | Mehul Shah, MD, FSVM | Recorded on 9/22/2020 as part of our Venous Exchange Series.
CME Webinar: Leg Pain & CVI | Dr. Sean Stewart (Regional Medical Director, MD North) | Recorded on 7/31/20 as part of our National Summer Series.
* CME Webinar: Pelvic Congestion Syndrome | Dr. Peter Pappas (Regional Medical Director, NJ North) | Recorded on 8/20/20 as part of our National Summer Series.
* CME Webinar: Skin Changes & CVI | Dr. Eddie Fernandez (Regional Medical Director, MD South) | Recorded on 7/17/20 as part of our National Summer Series.
* CME Webinar: Lymphedema | Dr. Vinay Satwah (Lead Physician, Greenbelt, MD) | Recorded on 6/26/20 as part of our National Summer Series.
* CME Webinar: Venous Leg Ulcers | Dr. Zoe Deol (Regional Medical Director Michigan SE & OH) | Recorded on 6/12/20 as part of our National Summer Series.
* CME Webinar: Newer Treatment Modalities for Chronic Venous Disease | Dr. Nick Morrison (Mesa, AZ) | Recorded on 5/29/20 as part of our National Summer Series
CME Webinar: Diagnosis and Treatment of Venous Insufficiency | Dr. Mehul Shah (King of Prussia, PA) | Recorded on 5/12/20 as a local CME event
Management of Pelvic Venous Congestion | Dr. Theresa Soto (Fredericksburg & Fairfax, VA) | Recorded on 1/11/20 as part of our live VISION2020 Clinical Convention
It's All About Ambulatory Venous Hypertension | Dr. Peter Pappas (Regional Medical Director, NJ) | Recorded on 1/11/20 as part of our live VISION2020 Clinical Convention
DVT Management | Dr. Laura Kelsey (Regional Medical Director, MI) | Recorded on 1/11/20 as part of our live VISION2020 Clinical Convention