Refer Friends & Family. Get Rewarded Twice.
Helping someone look or feel better is its own reward. Yet at CVR, we reward you AGAIN when someone you refer attends a new patient appointment at any of our 100+ clinics nationwide.
Over 40 Million Americans Suffer from Vein Disease
Chances are that someone you know is, too. If you're concerned about a friend or family member who has spider veins, varicose veins, leg pain, or other symptoms of vein disease, spread the word and earn rewards!
Just by signing up for our Friends & Family Program, you’ll receive 20% off our online compression store. Share your experience with your loved ones and earn 5,000 points when they attend their first CVR new patient appointment. Every 5,000 points you earn can be redeemed for $50 worth of gift cards from your favorite retailers like Amazon, Target, Starbucks and more!
A Step-By-Step Guide
- Sign up for the program by creating an account
- Once you've successfully created your account, you'll receive a welcome email with your compression store discount code
- To refer your loved ones, navigate to the dashboard and click Share & Earn
- Choose Vein Treatment Consultation and share it with your friends and family via text, email, or social media
- Ask your loved one to use this link to create an account of their own
- Make sure they call to schedule a new patient consultation with CVR, or schedule online
- Once they attend their appointment, you will earn 5,000 points in your account
- Redeem your points for a gift card at your favorite retailer!
How To Redeem Your Points
- Navigate to the dashboard in your account
- Click the Points Redemption box on the lower right-hand side
- Select which retailer you would like
- Look out for an email with your gift card link, or access the gift card in the side menu under My eGift card Wallet
What if the person I referred does not create an account?
Not a problem! Ask them to provide your referral code (located at the top of the dashboard in your account) to a CVR staff member when they attend their appointment.
What if I forgot to send the link before my friend or family member attended their appointment?
We can help you. Please email us at [email protected] with as much information as possible, including your name and email address as well as the name and email address of the person you referred.
* Some exclusions apply.