Get to Know Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi is a board-certified surgeon and phlebologist with 30 years of experience in the profession. He started his schooling at Allegheny College in Pennsylvania where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. Following his time at Allegheny College, Dr. Rossi earned his medical degree from the Pennsylvania State University College of medicine. He did his training in surgery, including a vascular surgical fellowship at the Hershey Medical Center, where he served as Administrative Chief Resident and Instructor in Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science (Biology) – Allegheny College
- Medical Degree – The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Intern, Department of Surgery – The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Resident, Department of Surgery – The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Senior Chief Resident & Instructor in General Surgery – The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery – The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Committee on Applicants of the American College of Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Society of Diplomats
- American College of Phlebology
- Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Mosby Scholarship Award for Academic Achievement in Studies
- Third Prize in Residents’ Contest, The American College of Surgeons – Central Pennsylvania Chapter Spring Meeting
More About Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi has held several academic appointments and staff leadership positions during his career, including the Chairman of the Department of Surgery and President of the Medical Staff at Holy Spirit Hospital in Pennsylvania. He also has served as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Pennsylvania State University. He has authored or co-authored several publications in surgery, vascular surgery and vein disease.
He is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American College of Phlebology, Pennsylvania Medical Society, and Society of Diplomats.
Dr. Rossi and his wife, Brenda, reside in New Cumberland and have six children.