La primavera está en el aire: ¿Pueden los pantalones cortos quedar muy atrás?
The first day of spring is March 20.
While this month’s forecast shows temperatures ranging from 35 to 67 degrees, much warmer weather will be here soon.
Ask Yourself These Three Questions:
- “Are my legs ready for spring?”
- “Can shorts, skirts and swimsuits be far behind?”
- “Am I ready to show off my healthy looking legs at the beach, pool, lake, tennis court, or golf course?”
Get Rid of Your Varicose veins. Now.
You can trust Center for Vein Professionals to treat your bulging, painful varicose veins and unsightly spider veins. After all, no one else can offer you The CVR Advantage:
- Unequalled Credentials – All of our physicians are board-certified and fellowship trained in general surgery, cardiovascular or vascular surgery.
- Unequalled Service – Our caring, experienced team of professionals is devoted exclusively to complete vein care, with over 45,000 procedures completed since 2006.
- Unparalleled Facilities and Equipment – We use the latest technology and treatment protocols to provide non- or minimally invasive solutions.
- Most Procedures Are Covered by Insurance – We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare for Venefit™ (VNUS Closure®) for varicose veins.
- We’re Open Six Days a Week – With direct phone access to our physicians 24/7.
Schedule Your Appointment Today.
To schedule an evaluation with a CVR board-certified surgeon, please visit centerforvein.com.