Spring is in the Air: Can Shorts Be Far Behind?
Spring weather is often a mixed bag in most parts of the country.
While this month’s forecast shows temperatures ranging from 35 to 67 degrees in the Northern parts of the US, much warmer weather is already here in the South. No matter where you reside in the nation, shorts weather is right around the corner.
Ask Yourself These Three Questions:
- “Are my legs ready for spring?”
- “Can shorts, skirts, and swimsuits be far behind?”
- “Am I ready to show off my healthy-looking legs at the beach, pool, lake, tennis court, or a golf course?”
Get Rid of Your Varicose veins. Now.
You can trust Center for Vein Professionals to treat your bulging, painful varicose veins and unsightly spider veins. After all, no one else can offer you The CVR Advantage:
- Unequaled Credentials – All of our physicians are board-certified and fellowship-trained in general surgery, cardiovascular or vascular surgery.
- Unequaled Service – Our caring, experienced team of professionals is devoted exclusively to complete vein care, with over 200,000+ patient interactions annually.
- Unparalleled Facilities and Equipment – We use the latest technology and treatment protocols to provide non- or minimally invasive solutions.
- Most Procedures Are Covered by Insurance – We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare for Venefit™ (VNUS Closure®) for varicose veins.
- We’re Open Six Days a Week – With direct phone access to our physicians 24/7.
Schedule Your Appointment Today.
Schedule a consultation with a CVR board-certified vein physician online or call 1-800-FIX-LEGS to speak to a patient services representative.