Gregory D. Ruth
MD, DABVLM, RPVI, RVT
Get To Know Dr. Ruth
Dr. Gregory D. Ruth, MD, is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of venous disorders. He is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and is a certified Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) and a Registered Vascular Technician (RVT).
After earning his medical degree at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Dr. Ruth completed his general surgery residency at Spectrum Health, in partnership with Michigan State University. He also completed advanced medical device innovation training at the University of Minnesota.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Registered Vascular Technician (RVT)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons, Associate Fellow
- American Vein & Lymphatic Society (AVLS)
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Sonography
- Vascular Surgery
- Venous Insufficiency
More About Dr. Ruth
Dr. Ruth has decades of advanced medical training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of venous disorders, including varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, spider veins, as well as swelling, inflammation, pain, and cramps in the legs. In addition to his medical training, Dr. Ruth has achieved the highest attainable standard in vascular sonography technology and interpretation.
An experienced lecturer and presenter, Dr. Ruth has co-authored numerous medical journal publications.