Get to Know Dr. Patel
Raised in Memphis, Tennessee, Dr. Patel earned his Doctor of Medicine at the Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland. He completed his Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Fellowship with Center for Vein Restoration, Greenbelt, Maryland. During his Family Medicine Residency at Union Hospital in Terre Haute, Indiana, Dr. Patel studied all facets of rural health, serving the medical needs of patients in unserved communities.
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Residency, Family Medicine, Union Hospital, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Fellowship, Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, Center for Vein Restoration, Greenbelt, Maryland
- Medical degree, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland
- Venous Insufficiency
- Lymphedema & venous ulcers
- Radiofrequency and laser ablation
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Perforator ablation
More About Dr. Patel
While completing his residency training in Family Medicine at Union Hospital, Terre Haute, Indiana, Dr. Patel was awarded the “Story of the Quarter” award for going above and beyond in patient care. With this same passion for improving the lives of his patients, he now uses his proficiency in catheter-based technology, offering in-office, minimally invasive treatment for vein disease that requires no downtime.
He expresses great satisfaction in providing his patients with the vein care they need to live a comfortable life. He adds that he is available to his patients and his referring physicians whenever needed.
Excellence in patient care is a reoccurring theme for Dr. Patel, who has made ensuring the overall health of his patients the cornerstone of his practice. If the cause of his patient’s discomfort is unrelated to chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), he will ensure that the patient receives proper treatment.