APRN, MSN, FNP-C
Get to Know Anna Parkinson
As an experienced nurse practitioner, Anna is enthusiastic about improving the lives of her patients by offering safe, effective treatment for varicose veins and other symptoms of venous insufficiency (vein disease). Further, she enjoys working alongside other vein specialists who are equally passionate about caring for patients.
Dr. Parkinson's Credentials
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed by the State of Alabama Board of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Earned MS in Nursing (family nurse practitioner) at Auburn University at Montgomery
- Earned BS in Nursing at Auburn University at Montgomery
More About Anna Parkinson
In addition to earning an MS in Nursing (family nurse practitioner), Anna has achieved Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) certification, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) certification, and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) licensure.