MD, FACS, SSV
Get to Know Dr. Fortenberry
Dr. David Fortenberry earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University Scholl of Medicine, New Orleans, LA. He completed his General Surgery residency at the University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, CO, and a fellowship in Vascular Surgery at Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, MA.
Dr. Fortenberry's Credentials
- The American Board of Surgery
- Medical degree, Louisiana State University Scholl of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, CO
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, MA
- Northern Plains Vascular Society
- Rocky Mountain Vascular Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
- Radiofrequency and laser ablation
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
More About Dr. Fortenberry
Dr. Fortenberry is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the Society for Vascular Surgery. He earned membership in Alpha Omega Alpha (AΩA), a national medical honor society. AΩA is committed to national leadership in advancing diversity and inclusion in the profession of medicine. Based on merit, members demonstrate the characteristics of excellent physicians in alignment with AΩA’s mission and values.
Dr. Fortenberry is also affiliated with the Northern Plains Vascular Society and Rocky Mountain Vascular Society.