MD, FAVLS, CLT-LANA, DABVLM, RPVI, RVT, RPhS, EAVLS
Get to Know Dr. Moore
Keith S. Moore, MD, is a board-certified general surgeon who specializes vein procedures. He joins Center for Vein Restoration from VEINatlanta, where he dedicated his skills to diagnosing and treating venous and lymphatic disorders.
Dr. Moore's Credentials
- Board-certified in Surgery
- Registered – Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Registered – Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Registered – Vascular Specialist (RVS)
- Registered – Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Certified – Lymphology Association of North America (CLT-LANA)
- Certified – Wound Care (WCC)
- Internship & Residency, Department of Surgery, Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, NY
- Medical degree, UMKC School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, University of Missouri at Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM)
- Fellow, American Vein & Lymphatic Society (AVLS)
- American College of Phlebology
- Division Council member, Ethics & Informatics Committees, Mercy Hospital
- Surgical Laparoscopic Society
- National Medical Association
- Board of Directors, Lighthouse Lymphedema Network
- Board of Directors, Lymphology Association of North America
- General Surgery
- Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
- Wound Care
- Microvascular Surgery
- Hedgepath Medical School Scholarship
More About Dr. Moore
Dr. Moore has practiced general surgery for 20 years and has a background as a trauma surgeon. He is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery, and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABLVM), a member of the American College of Phlebology, the Surgical Laparoscopic Society, and the National Medical Association. He is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI), a Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS), a Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS), and a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
Dr. Moore is certified by the Lymphology Association of North America (CLT-LANA) and is wound care certified (WCC)
Eager to keep learning after completing his undergraduate studies in biology at the University of Missouri at Kansas City, Dr. Moore earned his medical degree at UMKC School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO. He volunteered at Kansas City Free Health Clinic during his medical training and was awarded the Hedgepath Medical School Scholarship. He also performed a clinical rotation at the Bristol Royal Infirmary in Bristol, England.
After medical school, Dr. Moore conducted microvascular surgery research at Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY.