Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Fellowship
The Center for Vein Restoration’s Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Fellowship Program is currently the largest ABVLM-approved training program in the United States. Fellows will be trained by nationally and internationally-recognized faculty in a training environment that utilizes cutting edge technologies and modern outpatient facilities. Fellows will gain cognitive and technical expertise regarding noninvasive imaging in all aspects of the diagnosis, management, and treatment of chronic venous disorders. Currently, we offer training opportunities for fellows in four states. The variety of locations optimizes training opportunities and work/life balance.
Benefits of our Fellowship Program include:
- License reimbursement up to $1,000 per fellow. If a second license is required, reimbursement will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Surgical loops up to $750.
- Expenses toward the AVLS Annual Meeting up to $3,000 (expenses include travel, hotel and registration only).
- Reimbursement of one review course up to $2,000 (ABVLM or RPVI review course recommended)
- One laptop per fellow (to be returned upon completion of the fellowship).
- Book allowance - $500 per fellow.
- Potential bonus for joining CVR upon completion.
- Electronic evaluation system through New Innovations.
- Expenses for a second national meeting if research conducted by fellow is accepted for an oral or podium presentation.
CVR Employee Benefits:
- Cigna Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- EyeMed (Vision Insurance)
- Health Savings Account
- Cigna Life AD&D
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- 401K Principal
- Health Advocate
- Employee Assistance Program
- ADP Life Mart Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Eight Paid Holidays