MD, DABVLM, FAAFP, RPhS
Get to Know Dr. Greenberg
Brent Greenberg, MD, DABVLM, FAAFP, RPhS, comes to Center for Vein Restoration in partnership with Carolina Vein Specialists. This alliance benefits patients across North Carolina by bringing Dr. Greenberg’s years of experience helping to resolve leg pain, heaviness, aching, throbbing, cramping, restless legs, and unsightly varicose veins caused by venous insufficiency (vein disease).
Dr. Greenberg is a diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, is board-certified in family medicine, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice.
An author of articles in several medical journals, Dr. Greenberg, has regularly appeared on the San Diego Fox News Show “The Morning House Call.” He lectures on vein disease at medical conferences.
Dr. Greenberg's Credentials
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Disease (DABVLM)
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Medical degree, Finch University of Health Sciences / The Chicago Medical School
- Residency, Family Practice, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukes / Illinois Masonic Medical Centers
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- North Carolina Academy of Family Practice
- Greater Greensboro Society of Medicine
- American College of Phlebology
- American Academy of Family Practice
More About Dr. Greenberg
Serving as a chief resident after graduating from medical school, Dr. Greenberg worked in private practice as a family physician for ten years. During this time, he saw the adverse effects that venous disease had on his patients. Determined to help patients overcome vein disease using minimally invasive in-office procedures, Dr. Greenberg trained with a world-renowned vein specialist, turning his focus to treating venous insufficiency full-time.
A well-rounded physician and educator, Dr. Greenberg served as a medical expert for the California Medical Board, a quality assurance director for Scripps Clinic in San Diego, and a private practice mentor for medical students and residents, in addition to tending to his clinical practice.
Dr. Greenberg is the father of three and is a former marathon runner. He is a Mud Runner, traveler, voracious reader, and participant in the Community Theater of Greensboro with his children.