Vinit S. Shah
Get to Know Dr. Vinit S. Shah
As a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and graduate in Internal Medicine, Dr. Shah has completed additional training in several different community-based urban and suburban populations. He has extensive critical care medicine experience with a proficiency in venous procedures utilizing ultrasound techniques, having performed thousands of venous procedures.
In addition to speaking English, Dr. Shah is multilingual. He is a fluent native speaker of English and Gujarati and is conversational in Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Shah's Credentials
- Fellowship – Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, CVR, Greenbelt, MD
- Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Fellowship Program, Center for Vein Restoration, Greenbelt, MD
- Resident in Internal Medicine, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine / Jefferson Health of New Jersey, Stratford, NJ
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- Bachelor of Sciences in Biology (Cum Laude Honors), Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Ultrasound techniques, diagnostic and therapeutic
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
- Wound care
- Gujarati (fluent native speaker)
More About Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah has dedicated his career to diagnosing and treating venous disease because he believes that it is an underrecognized, and therefore under treated, disorder. He is committed to drastically improving the quality of a patient’s life using advanced, minimally invasive, office-based technology and is devoted to staying up to date in emerging technologies and procedures.
Taking a holistic approach to patient care, Dr. Shah never assumes that leg pain is venous-related. If, after diagnosis, a patient’s symptoms are not caused by a venous condition, Dr. Shah makes sure that the patient is directed appropriately.
His peers have recognized Dr. Shah for his compassionate approach to patient care, caring bedside manner, and generosity in educating other practitioners.