Aditi Malhotra Yadav
Get to Know Dr. Malhotra Yadav
Born and raised in New York, Dr. Malhotra Yadav earned her medical degree from Albany Medical College, Albany, NY. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY, earning the distinction of Chief Resident through a nomination by peers and faculty. Dr. Malhotra Yadav went on to complete a prestigious vascular fellowship in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine at Center for Vein Restoration.
I chose to practice at CVR because I knew that as part of the CVR family, I’d be able to take care of patients comprehensively and to the absolute best of my ability. –Aditi Malhotra Yadav, M.D.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine
- Medical Degree (Distinction in Research): Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY
- Chief Resident (as nominated by peers & faculty): Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY
- Fellowship: Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, Center for Vein Restoration, Union, NJ
- Society for Vascular Medicine
- American Vein & Lymphatic Society
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin-QLI
- American College of Physicians
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Radiofrequency & Laser Ablation
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Resident Teacher of the Year Award
- Distinction in Research (Granted upon completion of a written thesis and oral defense)
- Magna Cum Laude, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Graduate
More About Dr. Malhotra Yadav
Throughout her training and medical career, Dr. Malhotra Yadav has focused not only on the importance of learning but also on teaching. She considers it an honor and privilege to have held several teaching leadership and mentorship positions, including being Chief Resident of her Internal Medicine residency program. She is grateful for these experiences, which have given her the ability to “break down” the journey toward health with the patient.
Dr. Malhotra Yadav believes that her role in patient care is to dedicate herself fully to working as a team with her patients and teaching them about vascular health so that they thrive despite having this chronic condition called venous insufficiency.
She is the author of multiple peer-reviewed and published manuscripts and book chapters and has given many oral presentations to medical professional audiences.
“I choose vascular medicine as my specialty because I want to dedicate myself fully to serving and helping people with venous and lymphatic diseases. These conditions can be extremely debilitating, significantly impacting the patient’s quality of life. I want to take care of these patients in the most medically appropriate way. –Aditi Malhotra Yadav, M.D.