Get to Know Dr. Kim
Dr. Kim is an experienced, compassionate board-certified physician dedicated to improving the quality of life for her patients through diagnosing and treating venous disorders. She has performed thousands of vein procedures and is well-versed in the most advanced technology and minimally invasive treatment techniques.
- Board-Certified, General Surgery and Vascular Surgery
- Residency, General Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Brox, NY
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Medical degree, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Barnard College, and Columbia University, New York, NY
- Venous Insufficiency
- Radiofrequency and laser ablation
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Perforator ablation
- Korean, Japanese, basic Spanish
More About Dr. Kim
After years of performing vascular surgery, Dr. Kim found her true passion being venous care. She witnessed firsthand how underrecognized and undertreated vein disease is, even among other health care professionals. Since devoting herself exclusively to vein care, Dr. Kim has performed thousands of vein procedures.
Dr. Kim chose to practice vein care at CVR because her purpose for being a physician aligns with CVRs mission to care for patients in a compassionate and affordable manner using state-of-the-art techniques and technology.
Building a trusting relationship with patients is paramount for Dr. Kim. Knowing what it feels like to be a patient herself, she understands how important it is that she demonstrates compassion and genuinely likes her patients. She imagines how she wants her elderly parents to be cared for by their healthcare providers. She then applies that level of empathy to her patients.