Aditi Malhotra Yadav
Get to Know Dr. Malhotra Yadav
Born and raised in New York, Dr. Malhotra Yadav earned her medical degree with Distinction in Research from Albany Medical College. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Stony Brook University Hospital, where she was nominated and served as Chief Resident. Dr. Malhotra Yadav went on to complete a prestigious vascular fellowship in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine at the Center for Vein Restoration.
I chose to practice at CVR because I knew that as part of the CVR family, I’d be able to provide high-quality patient-centered care. –Aditi Malhotra Yadav, M.D.
Dr. Malhotra Yadav's Credentials
- Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible: American Board of Vascular Medicine
- Board Eligible: American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
- Fellowship: Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, Center for Vein Restoration, Greenbelt, MD
- Chief Resident (as nominated by peers & faculty): Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY
- Internal Medicine Residency, Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY
- Medical Degree (Distinction in Research), Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Accelerated Physician-Scientist Program, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Society for Vascular Medicine
- American Vein & Lymphatic Society
- Anticoagulation Forum
- American Venous Forum
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Radiofrequency & Laser Ablation
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound Techniques, Diagnostic & Therapeutic
- Superficial & Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Resident Teacher of the Year Award
- Distinction in Research
- Magna Cum Laude, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Graduate
- Hindi (fluent)
More About Dr. Malhotra Yadav
Throughout her training and academic medical career, Dr. Malhotra Yadav has focused not only on the importance of learning but also on teaching. She considers it an honor and privilege to have held several teaching, leadership, and mentorship positions, including being an Internal Medicine Chief Resident and Medical Student Ultrasound Instructor. She is grateful for these experiences, which have given her the exceptional ability to “break down” the journey toward health with the patient.
Dr. Malhotra Yadav dedicates herself fully to teaming up with her patients and teaching them about their vascular health in order to improve their quality of life.
She is the author of multiple peer-reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, and book chapter publications, many of which have focused on gender disparities in cardiovascular health. She has given many oral and poster presentations to medical professional audiences to contribute to the education of the medical community.
"I chose vascular medicine as my specialty because I want to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to serving people with venous and lymphatic diseases. These conditions can be extremely debilitating, significantly impacting the patient’s quality of life. In my care, I help my patients achieve the complete relief they deserve." –Aditi Malhotra Yadav, M.D.