Get to Know Dr. Lin
Dr. Jeffrey Lin is a graduate of the University of California, Davis. His pursuit in education lead his eastward, where he earned his Medical Degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in 2005, and Residency Training at Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center in 2010. Dr. Lin then went on to complete his Fellowship Education at the University Medical Center at Princeton in 2011.
Dr. Lin's Credentials
- American Medical Association,
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Chicago, IL)
- Residency at Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Fellowship at University Medical Center (Princeton, NJ)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgery
- Venous Insufficiency
- Robert Barron Beauford, MD Memorial Award
- Gerald W. Shaftan, MD Trauma Service Award
More about Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin is an award recipient of the Robert Barron Beauford MD Memorial Award and the Gerald W. Shaftan, MD Trauma Service Award. He is also an active member of the American Medical Association (AMA), the American College of Surgeons (ACS), and the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).
His dedication to providing state-of-the-art treatments comes at an important time – more than 40 million Americans now suffer from vein disease. Medical practice is rapidly advancing to reduce the suffering from painful symptoms, and yet it’s still too often an under-diagnosed condition.
Dr. Lin describes his personal work in the field of venous insufficiency and areas where he has a particular focus: Venous insufficiency is a commonly overlooked disease process that can be fairly easily and quickly treated by office procedures. Most patients benefit from these treatments with an improved quality of life.